Business Coaching for Executive Teams, Key business functions and Organizations
We offer business coaching to management teams, we assess executives in promotion and recruitment’s context for an improved and sustainable performance
We are committed to your success.
A space of trust and audacity for you and your team to feel safe to speak up and explore
A great way to get clarity on the way forward
An environment where everyone can operate at its best
A place to gain awareness and develop competencies
Are you ready to take your Team from Good to GREAT?
7 Fatal Mistakes When Choosing a Team Coach
01. Select a coach who is not certified in Team Coaching
02. Opt for a coach who does not have managerial experiences
03. Choose a coach whom you percieve as the expert of your industry and has not served clients across a broad range of sectors and geographies
04. Select a coach who is not able to track your team progress over time and visually
05. Choose a coach who is not deeply alert to culture differences and how it can affect team dynamics
06. Appoint a coach who uses a methodology that only looks at an aggregated view of the individuals team members
07. Take a coach who ‘s approach does not take into account the context and the stakeholders’ expectations in which the team operates
"Your continued support over this Team Coaching has been essential in the context of our team transformation."
"Our clients see and tell us we work together more effectively. Thank you."
"Thanks to your intervention, our team has a much better cohesion. We are stronger now."
"She is very professional, a good listener and is able to provide clear insights which are relevant to your specific context. I strongly recommend."
"Now we exchange openly, we collaborate more effectively, we listen to each other."
"You helped us stay focused and mutually accountable. We operate in the same direction now. We are aligned on our objectives and strategies."
"You are the engine we were missing to reach our objectives. Thank you!"
"Isabelle is very professional and always seeks to understand her client’s needs deeply. Her prior international and corporate background give her a definite edge in grasping the cultural elements that make any human capital related project unique. I would not hesitate to trust her for my next HR project."
Ready to initiate the change and Ace it? Contact us and will get back to you in the next 24 hours.