WHAT ACEPOINT CONSULTING COLLECTS
AcePoint Consulting may collect both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information from you (collectively, “your information”) through AcePoint Consulting’s services. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number. Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not directly or indirectly identifies you, and cannot reasonably be used to identify you. When nonpersonally identifiable information is directly or indirectly associated with personally identifiable information, this non-personally identifiable information may also be treated as personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information may be treated as non-personally identifiable information after it has been aggregated and anonymized so that it no longer identifies you or can be used to identify you.
AcePoint Consulting may collect personal information from you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. AcePoint Consulting collects your name, email address and any other information you give us on our Site.
- Information AcePoint Consulting Get Elsewhere. AcePoint Consulting may get information about you from other sources, such as other agreements.
- Information Automatically Collected. AcePoint Consulting may automatically log information about you. For example, when visiting our Site, AcePoint Consulting logs the pages you view, how long you spend on a page, access times and information about your use of our Site and actions you take on our Site. This type of information is collected to improve the Site and make it more useful to you.
- Cookies. AcePoint Consulting may log information about you using “Cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by an AcePoint Consulting Site. AcePoint Consulting may use both temporary cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them).
HOW ACEPOINT CONSULTING USES YOUR INFORMATION
AcePoint Consulting may use your information as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Site, products, and services;
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service; and
- To provide and deliver products and services customers request.
AcePoint Consulting stores your personal information in our cookies and AcePoint Consulting uses those cookies to track and keep information about your movement from page to page within the Site.
AcePoint Consulting will only keep your personally identifiable information for five (5) years, after which time your personally identifiable information will be deleted from our records.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
AcePoint Consulting will not share or sell your personally identifiable information with other parties, except:
- When AcePoint Consulting does a business deal, or negotiates a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals may include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding;
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate AcePoint Consulting’s policies or be illegal;
- When AcePoint Consulting decides in our sole discretion that AcePoint Consulting needs to for legal, protection, and safety purposes, including:
- To comply with laws;
- To respond to lawful requests and legal processes;
- To protect the rights and property of AcePoint Consulting, our agents, customers, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and Terms and Conditions; and
- In an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person; and
- When AcePoint Consulting decides in our sole discretion that AcePoint Consulting needs to share information with one of our employees or agents who needs it to do work for us.
AcePoint Consulting may share non‐personally identifiable information with others.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION—SECURITY MEASURES
AcePoint Consulting stores your personal information on our servers in encrypted form using AES256 bit encryption. AcePoint Consulting does not employ any other technological measures to secure your personal information. AcePoint Consulting uses reasonable commercial efforts to restrict access to your personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents, for whom the information is necessary to respond to you and provide, maintain and improve the Site.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
Information that AcePoint Consulting collects may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information that AcePoint Consulting collects may be transferred to the following countries, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union: the United States of America.
Personal information that you publish on the Site or submit for publication on the Site may be available, via the internet, around the world. AcePoint Consulting cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
THIRD PARTY SITES
You can request that AcePoint Consulting purge all of your personally identifiable information from our records by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
AcePoint Consulting respect the privacy of parents and children and are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and AcePoint Consulting does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent believes that his or her child has provided us with personal information, he or she can contact us via e-mail as listed below. AcePoint Consulting will promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a child under the age of 13.
The company will, when requested, comply with local and federal law. We will work with appropriate authorities to resolve complaints regarding customer information.
AcePoint Consulting welcomes your comments and questions about this Policy. You may contact us with comments and questions on this Policy by email at email@example.com.